Social Worker Position Vacant
Business Psychology Partners provide mental health support and other useful tools to help people find and keep their dream job. We work with individuals one-on-one as well as in small groups to offer tailored counseling and coaching services. The company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
This is a part-time or full-time remote role for allied health professionals in Social Work, Counselling, or Psychology (and related fields). As a professional at BPP, you will play a vital role in supporting individuals facing barriers to employment. Your responsibilities will include providing personalised therapeutic support, with a focus on addressing employment barriers and working towards the objective of achieving job readiness.
Requirements for the role
- A minimum of a relevant 3-year undergraduate degree (or greater)
- Registration with an Allied Health body (or provisional)
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to establish rapport and cultivate strong client relationships
- A passion for supporting First Nations Australians
Base salary range is $100-$150 per hour, depending on skills, experience, and location.